Saturday 7 February 2015

Studio













Canon 5D mkii
24-70 2.8
50 1.4

I don't work a lot with portraiture and fashion, I have never felt that it is a strength of mine, but I am working on it and making sure that I push myself to learn more about how to achieve the results that I desire, how to best work with the environment and get the best from the equipment at hand.
For this shoot I wanted to capture a simple look, avoiding the cliche of high key, venture style, portraiture while focusing a little on their outfits.
As with my other work, I like to discuss the stories of the people and places I visit, throughout these shots I feel that this is starting to come through.

Really enjoyed this shoot, felt very natural and is encouraging me to continue working within this style. Roll on the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment