Sunday 1 February 2015

Stoke Woods




Stoke Woods

I have been out with my Canon FT shooting in the local wooded area, popular with dog walkers and families out for the day.
Still working on the theme/title of "Who Am I With" but this time trying my hand at some black & white photography.
I am a bit of a purist and don't enjoy editing my images other than minimal tweeks where absolutely needed.
I've really got back into shooting in film again of late and the whole process feels a lot more fulfilling and honest. This shoot was shot on Ilford HP5. I find this film so easy to use and is almost impossible to go wrong with. This was home developed, I always find that home developed film is cleaner. Maybe this is just me, but I care so much for my film that the smallest scratch or stain is a massive deal for me so treat it with the up most care, the kind of care that a machine couldn't offer!
Here's a couple of images from this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment